Location Shelter Jordan Amsterdam Hostel
- The Shelter Jordan Amsterdam Hostel is located in Amsterdam's city centre, right in the middle of the picturesque Jordaan area.
- The Jordaan in Amsterdam is famous for its beautiful canals, 17th century houses, elegant terraces, brown cafes, endless restaurants, and trendy boutiques.
- The Shelter Jordan Amsterdam Hostel is just a few minutes’ walk away from the famous Negen Straatjes – Nine Streets - shopping district. The Anne Frank House and the Westerkerk (Church) are just at the end of our street, and the big tourist centres of Dam Square and Leidseplein are only a 10-15 minute walk away.
Transportation to the Shelter Jordan Amsterdam Hostel
Our Amsterdam hostel is a 5-minute walk from the bus station, with busses straight to the airport. The city centre is within walking distance. There's a tram conveniently located just around the corner from the hostel, from which you may go to Central Station (10 minutes) or the rest of Amsterdam.
Bikes: You can rent bikes from this Amsterdam hostel to explore the city or beyond.
Facilities - Shelter Jordan Amsterdam Hostel
The Shelter Jordan Amsterdam Hostel is famous for its warm and welcoming atmosphere. We are a place where you can feel at home and relax after a busy day of sight-seeing in Amsterdam.
The reception is open 24 hours a day, and we love to serve you with information about the city and insider’s tips about what to do.
Accommodation Shelter Jordan Amsterdam Hostel:
- The Shelter Jordan Hostel in Amsterdam has a total of 96 beds.
- 4, 5, 6 or 8-bed rooms are available; each floor also has an 18-bed dormitory (cheapest option).
- Our 18 bed dorm has dividing walls for privacy.
- Single-sex bathrooms with restrooms on each floor
- Single-sex floors (1 male, 1 female)
Services in Our Amsterdam Hostel
- Designated lockers for each guest are in every room. Bring your own padlock, or buy one at reception. Read more in FAQ.
- Sheets included.
- Discount tickets sold for several museums and a canal cruise
- Free breakfast
- Home-cooked meal with the staff offered every night.
- Free WiFi
- Fridge and microwave in the café
Experience the Great Atmosphere in our Amsterdam Hostel
The Shelter Jordan Amsterdam Hostel is famous for its warm and cozy atmosphere. With less than 100 beds the hostel is smaller than many other hostels in Amsterdam. This creates an atmosphere where it is easy to feel at home and make friends.
- The courtyard garden is a great place to hang out when the sun's shining or play a game of darts.
- The café is the heart of our hostel. There you can buy drinks, snacks and meals. You'll also find games to play, books to read, tables where you can write in your journal, a chill-out area with comfy sofas where you can relax and chat to other guests, and free WiFi access to keep in touch with home.
- Every day we have free activities; like a free dinner, a Dutch Food Tasting, or a Bible Meditation. We also organize free City Walks. Check our daily activities in our hostels in Amsterdam.
- We’re a Christian hostel in Amsterdam. Read more here about the identity of our youth hostels in Amsterdam.
What Our Guests Say about the Shelter Jordan Amsterdam Hostel
The location is great. Near public transportation.
The staffs are warm and very nice.Excellent value for money location, will go again
Thnx for all ! The best Staff ever!Nice lacation and atmosphere there! CU again guys,for sure!! Thimios
Read more reviews about the Shelter Jordan Amsterdam Hostel.