Location Shelter Jordan Amsterdam Hostel
The Shelter Jordan Amsterdam Hostel is located in Amsterdam’s city centre, right in the middle of the lovely and picturesque Jordaan area. The Jordaan in Amsterdam is famous for its beautiful canals, 17th century houses, elegant terraces, brown cafes, endless restaurants, and trendy boutiques. The Shelter Jordan Amsterdam Hostel is just a few minutes’ walk away from:
- The famous Negen Straatjes – Nine Streets – the most awesome shopping district of Amsterdam
- The Anne Frank House and the Westerkerk (Church) – they are just at the end of our street
- The free Cheese museum and the Tulip museum are just around the corner
- The big tourist centres around Dam Square and Leidseplein – only a 10 minute walk away
Transportation to the Shelter Jordan
Our Amsterdam hostel is a 5-minute walk from the bus station, with busses straight to the airport. About the rest of the transportation, you barely need to worry. The Shelter Jordan is very well and centrally located in the city center. You can walk most of the city’s must-see attractions. If you prefer to explore the city a little faster, rent bikes with us to explore the city or beyond. On top of it, it is very conveniently located for public transport. There are trams running around the corner from the corner that can take you to all hidden gems the city has to offer. It is only a 10-minute ride to Central Station.
The Shelter Jordan Amsterdam Hostel is famous for its warm and welcoming atmosphere. We are a place where you can feel at home and relax after a busy day of sight-seeing in Amsterdam.
The reception is open 24 hours a day, and we love to serve you with information about the city and insider’s tips about what to do.
Experience the Great Atmosphere
The Shelter Jordan Amsterdam Hostel is famous for its warm and cozy atmosphere. With less than 100 beds the hostel is smaller than many other hostels in Amsterdam. This creates an atmosphere where it is easy to feel at home and make friends.
- The courtyard garden is a great place to hang out when the sun’s shining or play a game of darts.
- The café is the heart of our hostel. There you can buy drinks, snacks and meals. You’ll also find games to play, books to read, tables where you can write in your journal, a chill-out area with comfy sofas where you can relax and chat to other guests, and free WiFi access to keep in touch with home.
- Every day we have free activities; like a free dinner, a Dutch Food Tasting, or a Bible Meditation. We also organize free City Walks. Check our daily activities in our hostels in Amsterdam.
- We’re a Christian hostel in Amsterdam. Read more here about the identity of our youth hostels in Amsterdam.
What Guests Say about the Shelter Jordan Amsterdam Hostel
The location is great. Very close to the city centre, famous Amsterdam attractions and public transportation.
The staffs are warm and very nice. Excellent value for money location, will go again
Thnx for all ! The best Staff ever! Nice lacation and atmosphere there! CU again guys for sure!
Read more reviews about the Shelter Jordan Amsterdam Hostel.